GILLESPIE FIELD FUN RUN
Please join the Ferrari Owners Club (FOC), San Diego Region, for an exhilarating run through the back country of San Diego County and concluding at Gillespie Field, Santee, CA.
Take in a variety of flying machines, including vintage 1930’s and 1940’s era airplanes as well as a sampling of more contemporary machines and military aircraft at the field’s various facilities such as Allen Airways Flying Museum.
Show off your own incredible road machine (Ferrari or other vehicle) versus other FOC road machines as well as some of the most interesting flying machines to grace the skies. And perhaps there will be an opportunity or two for a photo of your road machine with one of the flying machines?
Gillespie Field, Santee, CA
Saturday September 14th, 2019
- Details on the drive will be given later
- We will meet up in the mid-morning and have about a 90 minute drive. If you would prefer skip the fun run and meet us at Gillespie field around 11 AM, please be sure to notify Michael.
- Detailed instructions for the fun run and parking at Gillespie Field will be provided at a later date
Please contact Michael Morgan at [email protected] for further information.
- If you register before August 24th, the cost of the event, including lunch onsite, is $45 per person.
- After this date, the cost is $55 per person.
For more information please click here